GET A QUOTE
SMALL BUSINESS HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS WITH LARGE BUSINESS PERKS
Are you a small business owner looking to work with an experienced health insurance broker? Let us help you find the right group health insurance plan for your business. Carriage Trade Benefits Consulting is your small business NY health insurance broker. We provide extensive benefit perks to small businesses in New York State, New York City, and Long Island. Since 1984 we have been helping employers of all sizes find the best value for their benefit dollars. We will provide you with information and rates for your group of 1-100 employees. In addition, our small business health insurance spreadsheets and data will allow you to make quick and prudent decisions on what is best for your business and your employees.
YOUR ONE- STOP RESOURCE FOR ALL THINGS BENEFITS
Free Employee Portal:
- HR Connection is your virtual employee benefits expert, providing access to an easy-to-use website that delivers customized company and benefits information to employees in one secure place.
- HR Connection boosts productivity and cost savings by providing a simplified online enrollment process.
- Intuitive benefits enrollment process and modern user interface through which employees can help themselves to HR and benefits information online, Anytime.
Free Web Based Portal:
- Stay up to date on the latest Legislative Updates and Hot Topics
- Quickly and easily find the resources you need, when you need them.
- Including thousands of searchable materials on topics including compliance, health care reform, wellness, HR, employee benefits, employee newsletters and much more.
- All information available on the go with Full Mobile Access
Free HR Hotline:
- Direct connection with HR Professionals who can give you personalized advice and consultation on employee benefits, federal compliance, employee relations and more…
Free Employee Handbook Template:
- A well-written and well-maintained employee handbook is vital from a legal standpoint.
- Our clients have access to two versions of a completed employee handbook that is regularly reviewed and updated by attorneys.
- This is especially important if you have a small or understaffed HR department.
- HR departments are often short on time and swamped with numerous important tasks. Finding time to write an employee handbook and keep it updated can be difficult.
- According to GuideSpark, a leader in employee communications and engagement, nearly 50 percent of millennials didn’t read most of their employer’s handbook. Through NYsmallhealth.com you can provide your employees with an electronic copy of your handbook so that they can access your workplace policies at their leisure.